Neumann Equipment manufactures Towing Winch units to suit the marine market.
Neumann Equipment's range of Towing Winches include:
- Line pull options are from 25 tonne to 50 tonne on the top layer;
- Maximum line speed of 20 metres per minute;
- Fail safe brakes within the drive system;
- Brake Band directly attached to the winch drum cheek plate;
- Brake bands are spring applied and hydraulically released, with an accumulator backup;
- The drum is supported with a fully sealed self-aligning outrigger bearing;
- The winch base and drum are fabricated from grade 250 carbon steel, 316 stainless steel optional;
- Heavy duty marine protective coating on all Towing Winch units.
Custom Towing Winches are available upon request to meet your specific requirements.
Range of "Standard" Towing Winches available: (other sizes/designs are available upon request)
TOW25000H25 Tonne Line Pull Towing Winch TOW25000H Drawing
TOW50000H50 Tonne Line Pull Towing Winch TOW50000H Drawing
|Line Pull - Top Layer (kg)||25,000||50,000|
|Line Pull - Bottom Layer (kg)||37,000||74,000|
|Line Speed - Top Layer (m/min)||0 - 20||0 - 20|
|Line Speed - Bottom Layer (m/min)||0 - 13||0 - 13|
|Drum Speed (rpm)||0 - 5.8||0 - 5.8|
|Brake Holding (kg)||45,000||85,000|
|Rope Size - Typical* (mm)||32||48|
|Drum Width (mm)||850||1,200|
|Drum Capacity (m)||220||180|
|Drive (optional electrical drive)||Hydraulic||Hydraulic|
* Other rope size options are available
Neumann Equipment's range of products are based on years of experience dealing with, and being directly involved with end users of this equipment.
The design and engineering of all our products is carried out in house by qualified mechanical engineers using FEA Computer modelling software. This is checked by third parties to ensure these products comply with all relevant specifications and Australian Standards.
You can feel confident in Neumann Equipment designed and manufactured products. From the design stage though to dispatch, our internal Quality Assurance Systems fully comply with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
Material used in our standard range of winches is Grade 250 Carbon Steel, but upon request 316 Stainless Steel can be used as an option.
Neumann Equipment also has an extensive range of other Marine Winches and Equipment, Commercial Fishing Winches, Mining and Industrial Winches & Equipment, and Dredging & Associated Equipment available for sale.
Download Data Sheet Download US Data Sheet
The images, drawings and specifications shown for this product are indicative and may not be representative of the current model. We reserve the right to change the designs and specifications as new models are developed. Neumann Equipment is constantly striving to improve its range of products. Call our expert sales and customer service team to discuss the best product to suit your needs.