Self-Contained Diesel/Electro-Hydraulic Winch Units
Neumann Equipment self-contained diesel/electro-hydraulic winch units are specifically designed for hauling applications allowing the unit to be used independently of external power sources. They are manufactured from high-quality components and will provide years of dependable service.
The self-contained winch unit package consists of a:
- Hydraulically driven winch.
- Diesel/electro-hydraulic powerpack.
- Skid mounting frame.
These self-contained winching units offer both variable winching speeds. All models can be optioned with a level wind to suit the specific rope diameter fitted to the winch.
All of our diesel-hydraulic winch unit designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
The following photos of diesel-hydraulic winch units have been provided for reference to our capabilities and excellence.
- Diesel/electro-hydraulic power pack.
- Fully Integrated proportional hydraulic control system.
- Integrated hydraulic air blast cooler allowing for the high duty cycle.
- Fully lockable power pack unit.
- Fuel capacity capable of 8 hours of typical usage.
- Standard winch units of 4, 6 and 10 tonnes.
- Variable speed operation.
- Wireless pendant control.
- Winch base and drum are fabricated from carbon steel.
- All components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine coatings.
- Line pull options up to 20 tonnes.
- Live monitoring of distance and tension.
- Data logging with USB export options and remote login.
- Guarding to suit specific site requirements.
- Standard rope capacity 1000 meters. It can be designed to store increased capacities.
Scroll down for more detailed information regarding the above options.
Diesel Hydraulic Winch Unit Image Gallery
The images, drawings, and specifications shown for this product are indicative and may not represent the current models or configurations. We reserve the right to change the designs and specifications as new models are developed. Neumann Equipment is constantly striving to improve its range of products. Call our expert sales and customer service team to discuss the best product to suit your needs.
Yes, we can custom-design and manufacture a self contained winch to meet your requirements.
Absolutely, All our diesel hydraulic winch units have been FEA designed by qualified engineers, manufactured and then tested to meet the relevant industry standards
Yes! One of our expert team members can give you advice. Don’t hesitate to contact us, we ask you about your requirements and we will make sure you get the right diesel hydraulic winch to meet your needs.
Absolutely, we ship our console capstan winches to anywhere in the world.
No, not normally. Even though we have the 3 standard units, all of our diesel hydraulic winch unit are custom designed to exactly meet your requirements and the relevant industry standards.
Yes, we often have made units with protective lifting frames that are compliant for use on mine sites.
Neumann Equipment can provide you with a high-quality diesel-hydraulic winch unit to meet your needs. We can design and manufacture a self-contained winch unit with line pulls of up to 50 tonnes. We have provided an extensive range of practical solutions for many clients all around the globe.
The design and engineering of all our diesel hydraulic winch units are carried out in house by qualified mechanical engineers using our FEA computer modelling software.
When purchasing a diesel hydraulic winch unit, you can feel confident in Neumann Equipment designed and manufactured products. From the receipt of order though to the dispatch, our internal Quality Assurance Systems fully comply with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
Each diesel hydraulic winch unit is designed and manufactured at the Neumann Equipment facility in Currumbin, on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
When you are next in the market for a diesel hydraulic winch units you cannot go past the range of options we offer for our Australian designed and manufactured self-contained winch products.
Contact our experienced Sales, Service and Spare Parts team to discuss your winching requirements.