Diesel-Hydraulic Capstan Winch Units
Neumann Equipment diesel-hydraulic capstan winch units are specifically designed industrial cable hauling contractors. These winch units are designed to allow the cable to be hauled at a set line tension and speed, maintaining the integrity of the cable. They are manufactured from high-quality components for rugged conditions and will provide many years of dependable service.
All of our diesel-hydraulic capstan winch unit designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet cable hauling industry requirements. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
The following photos of custom designed diesel-hydraulic capstan winch units have been provided to reference our capabilities and excellence.
- Programmable line pulls 500 – 6,000kg.
- Variable line speeds of up to 20 metres per minute.
- Integrated diesel-hydraulic power unit.
- Variable tension control with live digital readout.
- Line distance monitoring with digital readout.
- Data logging capability, with USB export or remote login to validate daily activity.
- Overload prevention by limiting customer pre-set line tension.
- Fabricated from carbon steel.
- Fully lockable self-contained unit, which can be lifted by fork tynes or 4 point lifting chains.
- All steelwork is grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine industrial coatings.
- Storage drum, with automatic tensioning, reducing personnel interaction with rope. Rope condition is maintained by eliminating contact with the ground.
- Guarding to suit specific requirements.
- Heavy-duty trailer.
- Secondary storage drum to suit alternative sized ropes.
Diesel Hydraulic Capstan Winch Unit Image Gallery
The images, drawings, and specifications shown for this product are indicative and may not represent the current models or configurations. We reserve the right to change the designs and specifications as new models are developed. Neumann Equipment is constantly striving to improve its range of products. Call our expert sales and customer service team to discuss the best product to suit your needs.
The unit is fitted with a fuel tank providing 8 hours of typical operation.
Yes, we can work with you to design a capstan winch to meet all your requirements.
Absolutely, we ship our diesel hydraulic capstan winches to anywhere in the world.
All of our diesel hydraulic capstan winches are built to order to ensure they meet your specific requirements..
Neumann Equipment can provide you with a high quality customised self-contained diesel-hydraulic capstan winch unit console to meet your needs. We have provided an extensive range of practical solutions for many clients all around the globe.
The design and engineering of all our self-contained diesel-hydraulic capstan winches are conducted in-house by qualified mechanical engineers using our FEA computer modelling software.
When purchasing a self-contained diesel-hydraulic capstan winch, you can feel confident in Neumann Equipment designed and manufactured products. From the receipt of the order though to the dispatch, our internal Quality Assurance Systems fully comply with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
Each self-contained diesel-hydraulic capstan winch is designed and manufactured at the Neumann Equipment facility in Currumbin, in the Gold Coast, Queensland.
When you are next in the market for a self-contained diesel-hydraulic capstan winch, you cannot go past the range of options we offer for our Australian designed and manufactured commercial fishing products.
Contact our experienced Sales, Service and Spare Parts team to discuss your self-contained diesel-hydraulic capstan winch requirements.