Neumann Equipment hauling winches are designed and manufactured from high quality components for extreme environmental conditions, providing years of dependable service. Our hauling winches are designed for commercial, industrial, and marine applications including:
- Conveyer belt replacements.
- Cable hauling.
- Low loader recovery winch.
- Dredge recovery.
- Slipway winch.
All of our hauling winch designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet the relevant marine/industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
The following photos of custom designed hauling winches have been provided for reference of our capabilities and excellence.
- Spring applied hydraulic/electric release fail-safe brakes brake.
- Haul winch drums are supported with a fully sealed self-aligning bearings.
- The haul winch bases and drums are fabricated from various grades of carbon steel.
- All components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer, and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine coatings.
- Line pull capacities – up to 200 tonne.
- Hauling line speeds – up to 50 metres per minute.
- Drive motor types – electric or hydraulic.
- Reduction style gearboxes to suit requirements.
- Diesel/electric hydraulic powerpack.
- Electrical/hydraulic control systems to suit specific application.
- Wire feeders to suit application.
- Distance and tension monitoring.
- Guarding to suit specific requirements.
- Grooved or un-grooved drum shell.
- High power multiple drive systems.
Examples Of Hauling Winches that we have previously manufactured:
The images, drawings and specifications shown for this product are indicative and may not be representative of the current models or configurations. We reserve the right to change the designs and specifications as new models are developed. Neumann Equipment is constantly striving to improve its range of products. Call our expert sales and customer service team to discuss the best product to suit your needs.
Yes, we can design and build your winch to meet your relevant mine specs.
Absolutely, we ship our hauling winches to anywhere in the world.
Yes, we have qualified personnel with decades of experience that can help you through the process.
Neumann Equipment can provide you with a high quality haul winches ato exactly meet your needs. Wea can also custom-design and manufacture hauling winches with up to 200 tonne line pull. We have provided a very wide range of practical solutions for many clients all around the globe.
The design and engineering of all our haul winch units are carried out in house by qualified mechanical engineers using our FEA computer modelling software. These hauling winches comply with all relevant specifications and meet the applicable marine & industry standards.
When purchasing a hauling winch, you can feel confident in Neumann Equipment designed and manufactured products. From the receipt of the order though to the dispatch, our internal Quality Assurance Systems fully comply with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
All of our equipment is designed and manufactured at the Neumann Equipment facility in Currumbin, on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
When you are next in the market for a hauling winch you cannot go past the range of options we offer for our Australian designed and manufactured industrial and mining winches.
Contact our experienced Sales, Service and Spare Parts team to discuss your hauling winch requirements.