Neumann Equipment multi-purpose winch designs are suited to a wide range of applications, including but not limited to barges, ferries, commercial vessels, tugs, mining, and cable installation. They are manufactured from high-quality components to suit extreme environmental conditions and provide many years of dependable service.
Our multi-purpose winch designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet industry/marine industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
The following photos of multi-purpose winches have been provided for reference to our capabilities and excellence.
- Reduction drive gearbox.
- Fail-safe multi-disc spring-applied brake.
- Winch drums are supported with a fully sealed self-aligning bearing.
- Rope terminator to suit wire rope.
- Carbon steel construction.
- All components are of high quality for many years of service.
- All components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine marine/industrial coatings.
- Line pull capacities – up to 200,000kg.
- Hauling line speeds – up to 100 metres per minute.
- Drum capacity to suit selected rope specifications.
- Rope terminator to suit fibre rope.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Drive motor types – electric or hydraulic.
- Electric/hydraulic control systems to suit.
Multi-Purpose Winch Image Gallery
The images, drawings, and specifications shown for this product are indicative and may not represent the current models or configurations. We reserve the right to change the designs and specifications as new models are developed. Neumann Equipment is constantly striving to improve its range of products. Call our expert sales and customer service team to discuss the best product to suit your needs.
Yes, multi-purpose winch designs can be custom manufactured in stainless-steel.
Yes, all our multi-purpose winches have been FEA designed by qualified engineers, manufactured and then tested to meet the relevant industry & marine standards
Yes, we ship our multi-purpose winches to anywhere in the world.
Yes, we have a range of multi-purpose winches in stock. Call or email to see if we have a model that will suit your requirements.
We can design the drum to accommodate as much rope that you may require.
Neumann Equipment can provide you with a high-quality multi-purpose winch to meet your needs. We have provided an extensive range of practical solutions for many clients all around the globe.
The design and engineering of all our multi-purpose winches are carried out in house by qualified mechanical engineers using our FEA computer modelling software.
When purchasing a multi-purpose winch, you can feel confident in Neumann Equipment designed and manufactured products. From the receipt of order though to the dispatch, our internal Quality Assurance Systems fully comply with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
Each multi-purpose winch is designed and manufactured at the Neumann Equipment facility in Currumbin, on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
When you are next in the market for a winch for your vessel you cannot go past the range of options we offer for our Australian designed and manufactured products.
Contact our experienced Sales, Service and Spare Parts team to discuss your winch requirements.