Neumann Equipment trawl winches are compact in design and generally used to deploy and retrieve the main trawl net. These winches have been specifically designed for the offshore commercial fishing industry. They are designed to be a direct replacement for the tried and tested Jaden Series of Winches. We also stock a large range of spare parts to support current and early Jaden models.
The range is based on the proven Jaden series 6, 8, 10, and 12 design. The drum capacity, haul in/out speeds, and torques meet and often exceeding the previous winch range.
They are manufactured from high-quality components to suit extreme marine conditions and provide many years of dependable service.
All of our trawl winch designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA). They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
The following photos of trawl winches have been provided for reference to our capabilities and excellence.
- Reduction drive gearbox.
- Fail-safe multi-disc spring-applied brake.
- Winch drums are supported with a fully sealed self-aligning bearing.
- Neumann Equipment gearbox seal protector.
- Rope terminator to suit wire rope.
- Overhead hydraulic cylinder driven wire guide.
- Carbon steel construction.
- All components are of high quality for many years of service.
- All components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine marine coatings.
- Line pull capacities – up to 20,000kg.
- Hauling line speeds – up to 120 metres per minute.
- Drum capacity to suit selected rope specifications.
- Rope terminator to suit fibre rope.
- Stainless steel construction.
- It can be supplied with a custom control console.
- We can fit large capacity winches with an automatic level wind to suit rope specifications.
Extensive range of sizes and options available for trawl winches:
The images, drawings, and specifications shown for this product are indicative and may not represent the current models or configurations. We reserve the right to change the designs and specifications as new models are developed. Neumann Equipment is constantly striving to improve its range of products. Call our expert sales and customer service team to discuss the best product to suit your needs.
Yes, all our commercial fishing winch designs can be manufactured in stainless-steel.
Yes! One of our expert team members can give you advice. Don’t hesitate to contact us, we ask you about your requirements and we will make sure you get the right trawl winch to meet your needs.
Yes, all our trawl winches have been FEA designed by qualified engineers, manufactured and then tested.
Absolutely, we ship our trawl winches to anywhere in the world.
Yes, we have a range of trawl winches in stock. Call or email to see if we have a model that will suit your requirements.
We can design the winch drum to accommodate as much rope that you may require.
Neumann Equipment can provide you with a high-quality custom-made trawl winch to meet your needs. We have provided an extensive range of practical solutions for many clients all around the globe.
The design and engineering of all our trawl winches are carried out in house by qualified mechanical engineers using our FEA computer modelling software.
When purchasing a winch, you can feel confident in Neumann Equipment designed and manufactured products. From the receipt of order though to the dispatch, our internal Quality Assurance Systems fully comply with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
Each winch is designed and manufactured at the Neumann Equipment facility in Currumbin, on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
When you are next in the market for a trawl winch you cannot go past the range of options we offer for our Australian designed and manufactured products.
Contact our experienced Sales, Service and Spare Parts team to discuss your winch requirements.