Petrol Capstan Winch
Neumann Equipment manufacture a range of small, portable petrol motor driven capstan winches. These have been specifically designed for electrical contractors to enable them to easily pull cables through conduits.
The Petrol Motor Driven Capstan Winches include:
- Lightweight for ease of mobility;
- 1,000 & 2,000 kg line pull, other sizes available upon request;
- Standard engine is a economical and reliable 4 stroke engine;
- Gearbox is the rugged and dependable Bonfiglioli worm drive;
- 100mm aluminium capstan is standard, other capstan sizes also available: 125, 150, 175, 200 & 225mm, NOTE: changing capstan size will affect line pulling capability ;
- Capstan speed of up to 30rpm - PCW1000, and 27.92rpm - PCW2000;
- Maximum line speed of 10 m/min - PCW1000 and PCW2000;
- Heavy duty industrial two-pack epoxy protective coating - golden yellow AS Y14.
Portable Capstan Winch Options - For 2 Tonne Version Only
- PCW2000-OGP Guarding Pack - guarding for both sides of the capstan unit as well as large mesh screen
- PCW2000-OMP Mobility Pack - be able to move the unit easily over smooth surfaces
- PCW2000-OTBHP Tow Ball Hitch Pack - anchor the winch unit easily to the tow ball of your vehicle
Range of "Standard" Petrol Motor Driven Portable Capstan Winches available: (other sizes/designs are available upon request)
PCW10001.0 Tonne Petrol Motor Driven Capstan Winch PCW1000 Drawing
PCW20002.0 Tonne Petrol Motor Driven Capstan Winch PCW2000 Drawing
PCW2000-OGPOptional Guarding Pack for PCW2000 (Portable Capstan Winch Unit not included) PCW2000-OGP Drawing
PCW2000-OMPOptional Mobility Pack for PCW2000 (Portable Capstan Winch Unit not included) PCW2000-OMP Drawing
PCW2000-OTBHPOptional Tow Ball Hitch Pack for PCW2000 (Portable Capstan Winch Unit not included) PCW2000-OTBHP Drawing
Petrol Capstan Winch Specifications
|Portable Hauling Winches||PCW1000||PCW1500||PCW2000|
|Line Pull (kg)||1,000||1,500||2,000|
|Capstan Size (mm)||100||100||100|
|Capstan Speed (rpm)||0 - 30||0 - 30||0 - 36|
|Line Speed (m/min)||0 - 10||0 - 10||0 - 11.3|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||196||242||270|
|Engine Power (kW)(continuous)||3.66||4.6||5.29|
|Gearbox Type||Bonfig. WR86||Bonfig. WR110||Bonfig. A50|
|Weight - Dry (kg)||50||59||131|
* Other brand engines are available upon request
Neumann Equipment has a range of high quality Petrol Capstan Winches to suit a wide range of cable hauling applications. Each and every petrol capstan winch is designed by qualified engineers to perform and excel in its required designated a operating parameters.
The design and engineering of all our Capstan Winches is carried out in house by qualified mechanical engineers using our FEA Computer modelling software. This is then checked by third parties to ensure these products comply with all relevant specifications and meet the applicable standards.
When purchasing Petrol Capstan Winch, you can feel confident in Neumann Equipment designed and manufactured products. From the design stage though to the dispatch, our internal Quality Assurance Systems fully comply with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
Each Capstan Winch is designed and manufactured at the Neumann Equipment facility in Currumbin, on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
When you are next in the market for a quality Mining and Industrial Haul Winch you cannot go past our range of Australian designed and manufactured products.
Neumann Equipment also has an extensive range of other Marine Winches and Equipment,Commercial Fishing Winches, Mining and Industrial Winches & Equipment, and Dredging & Associated Equipment available for sale.Download Data Sheet Download US Data Sheet
The images, drawings and specifications shown for this product are indicative and may not be representative of the current model. We reserve the right to change the designs and specifications as new models are developed. Neumann Equipment is constantly striving to improve its range of products. Call our expert sales and customer service team to discuss the best product to suit your needs.