Neumann Equipment dredge winches are designed and manufactured from high quality components for extreme environmental conditions, providing years of dependable service. We specialise in winches used on dredgers and in dredging operations, which may include:
- Ladder lift winches.
- Slew winches.
- Tail winches.
- Barge winches.
- Positioning winches.
All of our dredger winches designs are verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), manufactured and tested to meet marine industry standards. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
The following photos of custom designed dredge winches have been provided for reference of our capabilities and excellence.
- High quality reduction drive gearboxes.
- Fail-safe spring applied hydraulic release brake.
- Winch drums are supported with a fully sealed self-aligning bearings (where applicable).
- All components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer, and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine marine coatings.
- Line pull capacities – up to 30,000kg.
- Hauling line speeds – up to 50 metres per minute.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Drive motor types – electric or hydraulic.
- Hydraulic or electric control systems.
- Slew winch manifolds and valves to assist in holding the dredge cutter against the face improving production.
- Guarding to suit specific site requirements.
- Mechanical drum locking pin.
- Available in port and starboard configuration.
Examples Of Dredge Winches that we have previously manufactured:
The images, drawings and specifications shown for this product are indicative and may not be representative of the current models or configurations. We reserve the right to change the designs and specifications as new models are developed. Neumann Equipment is constantly striving to improve its range of products. Call our expert sales and customer service team to discuss the best product to suit your needs.
Yes, we can design and manufacture a dredger winch to suit your application.
Yes, we can custom design a base to suit your existing mounting dimensions, Give us a call so we can confirm..
We can custom design your dredge winch to accomodate any length of rope you require.
Absolutely, we ship our dredger winch to anywhere in the world.
Most of our Dredge Winches are custom designed however we do have them in stock. Call us to discuss further details.
Neumann Equipment can provide you with a high quality dredge winch to meet your requirements. We can custom design a dredger winch to up to 30 tonne line pull. We have provided a very wide range of practical solutions for many clients all around the globe.
The design and engineering of all our dredger winches are carried out in house by qualified mechanical engineers using our FEA computer modelling software. These dredger winches comply with all relevant specifications and meet the applicable marine & industry standards.
When purchasing a dredger winch or any dredging equipment, you can feel confident in Neumann Equipment designed and manufactured products. From the design stage though to the dispatch, our internal Quality Assurance Systems fully comply with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
All of our equipment is designed and manufactured at the Neumann Equipment facility in Currumbin, on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
When you are next in the market for a dredger winch you cannot go past the range of options we offer for our Australian designed and manufactured dredges and dredging equipment.
Contact our experienced Sales, Service and Spare Parts team to discuss your dredger winch requirements.