Self-Contained Hydraulic Power Pack Units
Neumann Equipment manufactures a range of self-contained diesel or electric-powered hydraulic powerpack units to power hydraulic plant and equipment.
Each powerpack unit is powered by a diesel engine or 3-phase electric motor.
These units are selected with the hydraulic flow to suit your application. They are manufactured from high-quality components and will provide many years of dependable service.
You can use these systems to power a range of applications, including but not limited to:
- Drill rigs.
- Centre pivot irrigation.
All of our power pack units are designed by qualified hydraulic specialists and tested in house before delivery. They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
- Diesel engine or electric motor.
- Diesel engine management control panel. (diesel engine)
- Diesel fuel tank with sight gauges. (diesel engine)
- Hydraulic oil tank designed to suit pump capacity.
- Proportional directional control valve.
- Return oil filter.
- Airblast hydraulic oil cooler.
- Electrical control system to suit either diesel or electrical power.
- Bulkhead hydraulic fittings to allow connection from the unit to a range of applications.
- Fully lockable cabinet.
- Power isolation lockout switch.
- Soft starter (electric motor).
- All metal components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine industrial coatings.
- Custom designed unit to suit your specific capacity and application requirements.
- Noise reduction package.
- Bunded base.
- Custom designed hydraulic manifold to suit a range of actuators.
- Wireless pendant control.
Power Pack Unit Image Gallery
The images, drawings, and specifications shown for this product indicate and may not represent the current models or configurations. We reserve the right to change the designs and specifications as new models are developed. Neumann Equipment is constantly striving to improve its range of products. Call our expert sales and customer service team to discuss the best product to suit your needs.
Yes, please refer to our power pack range under 18.5 kW or contact our sales team to discuss your requirements.
Absolutely, we ship our powerpacks to anywhere in the world.
We generally keep a range of chassis and components in stock to limit lead times. Each powerpack is made to suit the order.
Yes, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Neumann Equipment can provide you with a self-contained hydraulic power pack unit to meet your needs. In addition, we have provided an extensive range of practical dredging solutions for many clients all around the globe.
The design and engineering of all our hydraulic power packs are carried out in house by qualified mechanical engineers using our FEA computer modelling software.
When purchasing a hydraulic power pack, you can feel confident in Neumann Equipment designed and manufactured products. From the receipt of the order though to the dispatch, our internal Quality Assurance Systems fully comply with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
All our power packs are designed and manufactured at the Neumann Equipment facility in Currumbin, on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
When you are next in the market for a hydraulic powerpack, you cannot go past the range of options we offer for our Australian designed and manufactured products.
Contact our experienced Sales, Service and Spare Parts team to discuss your hydraulic power pack equipment requirements.