Neumann Equipment specialises in custom lifting winches suitable for any industrial, mining, or marine application.
- Conveyor tensioning/take-up.
- Conveyor chute positioning.
- Borehole pump and sampling.
- Coal harrow.
- Materials lifting.
- Marine recovery.
- Drill rig.
- Crane winches.
Neumann Equipment Lifting Winches are designed to exceed relevant industry standards-based upon specific industry regulations. These include:
- AS 1418 Cranes, Hoists and Winches,
- DNV-OS-H2O5 Offshore Lifting.
- Lloyd’s Register.
All of our lifting winches are designer verified using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and third party verified by a Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ). They are Built Tough and Designed to Last!
The following photos of custom-designed lift winches have been provided for reference to our capabilities and excellence.
- Fail-safe multi-disc spring-applied brake.
- The drum is supported with a fully sealed self-aligning outrigger bearing.
- Carbon steel construction.
- Rope terminator designed per AS2074-Wedge Type Sockets.
- Reduction gearbox.
- Factory acceptance testing per AS1418.2
- All components are grit blasted and primed with two-pack epoxy primer and finished with heavy-duty two-pack epoxy polyamine industrial/marine coatings.
- Line lift capacities – up to 100,000kg.
- Hauling line speeds – up to 50 metres per minute.
- Steel or stainless steel construction.
- Overload detection.
- Overspeed detection.
- Slack rope detection.
- Drum overwind detection.
- Electric/hydraulic drive.
- Electric/hydraulic control system.
- Grooved/plain drum.
- Wire feeder/level winder.
- Tension and distance monitoring.
- Custom designed electric/hydraulic power pack.
Lifting Winch Image Gallery
The images, drawings, and specifications shown for this product are indicative and may not represent the current models or configurations. We reserve the right to change the designs and specifications as new models are developed. Neumann Equipment is constantly striving to improve its range of products. Call our expert sales and customer service team to discuss the best product to suit your needs.
Yes, we can design and manufacture a lift winch that meets all relevant mining specifications.
In most cases, we can do that, as long as the basic sizes are similar. Give us a call so we can confirm.
We can design and manufacture the drum to hold however much you need.
Absolutely, we ship our lift winches to anywhere in the world.
No, not normally. All of our lift and hoist winches are custom designed to exactly meet your requirements and meet the relevant marine/industry/mine standards.
Neumann Equipment can design and manufacture high-quality lift winches to exactly meet your needs. We have provided an extensive range of practical solutions for many clients all around the globe.
The design and engineering of all our lift winches are carried out in house by qualified mechanical engineers using our FEA computer modelling software. This is then checked by third parties to ensure these products comply with all relevant specifications and meet the applicable marine & industry standards.
When purchasing a lift winch, you can feel confident in Neumann Equipment designed and manufactured products. From the design stage though to the dispatch, our internal Quality Assurance Systems fully comply with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
All of our equipment is designed and manufactured at the Neumann Equipment facility in Currumbin, on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
When you are next in the market for a lift winch you cannot go the range of options we offer for our Australian designed and manufactured lifting equipment.
Contact our experienced Sales, Service and Spare Parts team to discuss your lift winch requirements.